This package contains one Media Grip Mat that is going to change the way you use your Glass Media Mat (not included). This two-sided sticky mat will allow you to keep your stencils in one place when ink blending and using other mixed media products. This mat will also help keep your paper in place when stamping and coloring your designs.
Contents: One Media Grip Mat designed by Tim Holtz for Tonic Studio.
Measurements/Size: This mat measures 10.5" x 12".
- This mat is designed by Tim Holtz for Tonic Studios.
- This gray-colored mat is designed to be used with the Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat (sold separately).
- This mat features two sticky sides, one that sticks to the glass media mat and one with a plastic sheet protecting it that must be removed before crafting that will allow your stencils and other products to stick properly.
- This mat has a non-slip grip that will secure your media on the Glass Media Mat for ink blending, stamping, and stenciling.
- If you prefer smaller mats, this mat can be cut into smaller sizes using a paper trimmer (sold separately).
- This mat is completely washable and reusable.
- This mat is heat resistant.
With all these amazing features, are you sold on this mat? When someone makes a high quality, useful product that will make your crafting life easier, it should be bought! This mat will make stenciling so much easier when the stencil and paper stick where they are supposed to and the ink stays where it is supposed to. Stamping and then coloring your designs will be so much easier also.
Compatibility: This mat is designed to be used with the Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat (sold separately).
How to Clean: Simply use soap and water to clean the mat, and allow the mat to air dry.
With the name Tim Holtz on this product, you know it will be a useful tool for any crafter. You also know that it will be of superb quality and last a very long time. This Media Mat will help you create beautiful stenciled designs with a multitude of mixed media products without any goof-ups since the stencil and/or papers will stay where they are supposed to. You will love creating with this product and wonder how you lived without it for so long!